WACKER NEUSON BS60-4S for sale $1,980
|Title||WACKER NEUSON BS60-4S|
|Price||AUD $1,980 ONO|
|Operating weight - kg||71|
Wacker Neuson rammer
8 to choose from
Will do package deal on all 8
Rugged, yet compact, design, coupled with high performance from the WM100 engine, long shoe stroke, high percussion rate, and high stroke energy, make for excellent results with the BS 4-Stroke Series. A built-in low oil protection system automatically shuts down the engine when insuficient oil levels are detected. A unique 3-stage air filtration system provides a virtually dustless engine for longer life and greater durability.
- Engine with ample reserve: Under normal operating conditions the robust WM 100 engine functions well below its maximum capacity, protecting the engine and thus increasing its service life.
- Low oil protection: An LED indicator lights up if the rammer is started with insufficient oil levels, and the engine shuts down automatically after 10 seconds to prevent engine damage.
- Three-stage air filtration system with cyclone prefilter: High filter capacity thanks to premium quality. Easy access to servicing points.
- Simple operation of two and four strokers: The integrated fuel valve in the throttle means that there is only one lever for acceleration and shut-off.
- Dimensions (l x w x h): 675mm x 345mm x 965mm
- Shoe size (w x l): 280mm x 330mm
- Weight: 71kg
- Stroke: 66mm
- Percussion rate: 680 blows/min
- Travel speed: 8.5m/min
- Compacted Area: 143m2/h
- Engine Type: Air-cooled, 4-cycle, single cylinder Wacker Neuson WM 100, petrol engine
- Displacement: 97cm3
- Rated Power at Rated speed: 2.4kW (3.2hp) at 4200rpm
- Power Rating Specification 80/1269/EEC,ISO3046-1
- Fuel consumption: 1.2L/h
- Tank capacity: 3L
Suit builder, mine, commercial, civil, industrial, road construction, plant hire, Plumbers, Electricians, Concreters and more
( Key Words - Jumping Jack, Compactor Foot, Plate Compactor, Pedestrian Roller, Rammer )